Wednesday 20 July 2011

WORTHY DIGGERS PART 2: Mr C.C.


here's the second reedit born out of your brilliant obtuse minds. A totally different atmosphere, period and rework (less reconstruction, more beat addition-but still simplicity) than yesterday. some of you may be familiar with the original but I still found the band a bit underrated.


BLINDED MY MOTHER GOOSE (ISE8 EDIT)



This comes courtesy of Mr C.C (He'll let me know if he wants the light to shine on his real name):

introduce yourself in one line?

amateur DJ, resident on Househusband radio.

A book we should read?

The last given by a good friend, Freelance by Philippe Garnier (Ps: one of my fave books of last year see here).

Your obvious forgotten cheesy record?

I'm not sure this will fit, and am sorry if they get offended, but Neeve by Woolfy vs Projections on Permanent Vacation...

An idea worth fighting for?

Tough question... Les droit des autres...

and a Playlist:

Valentin Stip - Gravels I & II [Clown and Sunset]
Deo & Z-man - Disabled on the dance floor [Opossum recordings]
Area - Tangled In [Steadfast Records]
Grauzone - Raum (ATA's extended mix) [Live At Robert Johnson]
Mark Boombastik & Eduardo Delgado Lopez - Arbeit [Shitkatapult]

3 comments:

  1. hi IVAN... I have listened the SET (Andrew and you at Nest) ... the tracks of WOLFRAM FEAT: HADDAWAY - thing called love(legowelt rmx) and the_model feat my favorite robot - still in my heart(ivan smagghe remix)...are Spectacular ... Super set ... Compliments to you and Andrew.. I AM A your BIG fan... BYE BYE... (I am mirko giacomo servedio)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, been a long time since you last posted but was lucky enough to be at the dalston b2b with you and andy. Now I am a straight man but your reversion of Brothers by DAF. pretty much made me jizz my pantys. sorry but it needed to be said.

    ReplyDelete