Wednesday 15 June 2011

le hollandais volant

Just a quick one on my way to Amsterdam, where I'll be playing at Trouw this saturday, one of my fave clubs in Europe, certainly two of the best residents around, Patrice Baumel & Nuno Dos Santos... Great label too.

I've often stated my love from the early dutch techno scene, especially Dimitri's legendary 91-93 sets. These guys carry the torch... Daring and totally original.

hope to see some of you there...

This edit may have already appeared here and there but this cossack is a proper unsung hero...

EXPREZZ OR DRUE FILLINGS (IS DUB)

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that trouw is a very cool club with a good sound, and that's why I certainly will come to hear you !! Looking forward and thanks for all the cool tracks you post in here =)

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found your blog was much handy to me! If u keep up the good job I’ll come back at your website.Hollandais

    ReplyDelete