Wednesday 9 February 2011

C60 PT 1

A dear friend of mine reminded me just the other day, through pointing at another possible edit, of a certain serie of Cassette Compilations.

I had almost totally forgotten about them but, with a bit of digging, they may well provide quite a few of my next posts.

I agree this may sound very cryptic, and only mildly fascinating. But out of respect for this true friend (meaning one who breaks the 'finders keepers' obscure music dogma-if you wanna do the same, feel free) and out of my own selfishness (a very adaptive dogma it is), that is all I can tell you about this dirty oddity


A SHORTIE FOR GABY (ISE8 EXT)

3 comments:

  1. hello ivan, si tu veux continuer le petit entretien qu'on a eu hier à saint malo, contacte moi via midi-deux@live.fr

    Florian
    http://midi-deux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete